1 in 5 Dogs gets Arthritis!
Did you know nearly 25% of all dogs will suffer from arthritis at some stage in their lives? It doesn’t just occur in older dogs – it can happen in dogs of all ages & breeds.
Below are some signs for you to look for in your dog:
- Limping or an abnormal walk
- Sleeping more as well as getting tired more easily
- Difficulty getting up or into or out of the car
- Difficulty walking up stairs
- Wanting to play with either toys or fur brothers/sisters less
- Crying or whining in pain when they do something or are touched in an affected area.
If you see these symptoms in your dog you should take a visit to the vet for a professional diagnosis.
To help relieve the pain associated with arthritis you can give them Rose-Hip Vital® Canine which can drastically improve their quality of life. You’ll know it’s working when they show you a more active approach to life & a happier persona as they feel so much better!
Rose-Hip Vital Canine is the ONLY clinically proven plant-based anti-inflammatory AND immune system support for your dog’s joint health and skin conditions.
To read how Rose-Hip Vital Canine has helped other beloved pooches, click here.
As well as using Rose-Hip Vital Canine as a joint supplement, you can also make sure you fur baby has a nice soft, comfy bed & is able to avoid slippery floors which is harder for them to deal with. Also be sure to consult with your vet about a diet and lifestyle that doesn’t encourage inflammation.
To learn more including stockists & dosage, click here.